You’ve been preparing for your wedding which is only a month and everything seems to be done but you still don’t know how to choose Miami catering services. After all, this is your first wedding so you have no idea what to do next! Even though you received your dress, arranged for flowers, and have all the invitations, you are still missing something that is very important – catering! No one wants to go to a wedding without food! If you told them this, they probably wouldn’t show up. Luckily, there are a few things you can do to speed up the process of finding an exquisite catering service. We’ll be providing you some tips that you should follow when looking for a catering company so please read carefully.
If you really want to know how to choose Miami catering services, you should already know that a “test” is required. You want to sample all of the food and see what flavor you like the best. Suppose you want crab cakes served at the wedding as an appetizer. Ask a few different companies to make you samples and go with the one who makes the best crab cakes. It doesn’t get any simpler than that.
- When you do get ready to hire a catering service, ask them questions below such as:
- Will you deliver to the wedding or do I need to pick up the food?
- Do you have a service that prepares both the food and table décor?
- Can I request for one meal, one appetizer and one dessert?
- Will you please let me sample the types of food you have available for weddings?
Aside from getting a quote on everything, these are just some of the questions you’ll want to ask when you are looking for Miami catering services. All of these questions will help you find the best company to hire.